GD = VC
















\

This Design is by a designer that I follow on YouTube named Karen Kavett.

I think that this catalog design has a really great concept. I really like the idea of the burn mark with the youtubers in it, because it reminds me of a splice burning up on a strip of film and since youtube is all about filming yourself, it makes sense. I think that his poster is visually pleasurable, because of the minimal color choices. I also like the little icons flowing into the burn mark because some of them represent the different things you can find on youtube to watch. The choice of typography she chose, I also find that it fits. It looks very media-like and it almost makes me think of the YouTube logo typography.

Over all, I think it is a well assembled and well thought-out piece of design.